The purpose of the Cairde Thuar Mhic Éadaigh scheme is to raise funds towards the development of facilities at Páirc Naomh Muire.
We are asking people to make a contribution of €5 per week, payable either by lump sum (€250 per annum) or in installments (monthly, quarterly, or annual). The methods of payment available are standing order (see details below), cheque/cash, or on-line subscription (debit/credit card).
All subscribers to this scheme are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Full adult or family membership of CLG Thuar Mhic Éadaigh and Cumann Peil Gael na mBan
- Entry into annual Mayo GAA Development Draw with hundreds of cash prizes to be won
- Entry into CLG Thuar Mhic Éadaigh lottery draw for 52 weeks
- Special quarterly draw exclusive to members of Cairde Thuar Mhic Éadaigh scheme
- Free admission into all home games, excluding championships
- All monies go towards development of sports facilities for benefit of our community
How to Join
Please complete the Cairde Thuar Mhic Éadaigh application form 2017 for payment by cash/cheque or standing order.
If you have access to electronic banking, you can create a standing order on-line (see details below) but you must still return the application form to us so that we have your contact details on file. If you don’t know your IBAN/BIC details, use the following link to generate them based on your account number/sortcode: https://ipsosepaservice.sentenial.com/ipso/
Standing Order Information
If you would prefer to set up your standing order on-line, please do so using the following details. When complete, you must return a copy of the transaction to the club secretary or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Beneficiary Account Name:||Tourmakeady GAA|
|Bank Identifier (BIC):||AIBKIE2DXXX|
|Bank Name:||AIB Bank|
|Bank Address (Branch):||Ballinrobe|
|Amount / Frequency:||€21 per month, or €63 per quarter, or €250 per annum|
|Payment Date:||Our preferred date for receipt of payments is 1st of month|
|Narrative Reference Text:||Please enter “CTME” followed by your name e.g. “CTME TOM WALSH”. This is the text that will appear on our monthly statements.|